Your donation can support History at UCF in a variety of ways. A few of the most popular funds and projects are listed below. Our foundation representatives are happy to help if you have any questions.
- History Department Fund
- The Richmond I. Barge History Scholarship: This funds a $500 scholarship for undergraduate History majors.
- Thomas D. Greenhaw Scholarship Fund: This will be a scholarship for UCF history students.
- The Roy McGregor History Scholarship: This scholarship funds a prize for an outstanding undergraduate paper.
- Pauley Endowment Lecture Series: This funding brings speakers to campus and provides travel stipends for faculty research trips and presentations.
- Florida Historical Quarterly: This journal, published four times annually, promotes scholarly research and appreciation for the peoples, places, and diversity of Florida’s past.
Or you can donate online through UCF Foundation’s website. If you wish to contribute to the department’s general fund, choose “History Department” in the drop-down menu. To direct your gift to another project, select “Other” in the drop-down menu and fill in the name or account number in the field below.
You may also donate by mail. Please make checks payable to “UCF Foundation, Inc.” and mail to:
UCF Foundation, Inc.
College of Arts and Humanities
P.O. Box 161990
Orlando, FL 32816-1990
Your personal contacts for supporting UCF History Department
Director of Advancement | College of Arts & Humanities